Monday, August 15, 2011

Sketchy Asian malls galore!

So far on my blog, I've only really shown pictures of fancypants malls with expensive shops and brand names like Hermes, Gucci, Louis Vuitton... you get the point. However, Hong Kong is full of sketchy little Asian malls selling cheap stuff. I'll let the pictures do the talking here.

Sketchy Asian malls may not have high end brand names but their selling point comes from their blatant disregard for the adage, "Less is more."


Sometimes, the stores have very interesting names...


Sketchy Asian malls are also huge proponents of the piecemeal/super layered outfit. I don't quite get the layered thing seeing that Hong Kong is too bloody hot for layers of any sort... clothing-wise at least.


A room full of gashopon (shown below) and claw games are always in these malls. I dunno why.


That's it for now! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment