Monday, September 26, 2011

Sailor Moon Octopus cards!?!?!?


Lately, I've been seeing ads on the MTR advertising for Sailor Moon Octopus cards. No, this isn't some sick creepy hentai, but limited edition Octopus cards valid for 1 single journey where Octopus cards are valid (with some exceptions). Apparently, this is only 1 of 3 sets of collectible anime Octopus cards - the other sets feature characters from Saint Seiya and Ninja Hattori Kun but looking at the ads (I didn't know that the other 2 sets existed), I think Sailor Moon will be the most popular set. (For more information, see the MTR's page on these new Octopus cards.)

I admit I'm a little tempted to buy this seeing that Sailor Moon was my absolute most favourite cartoon during my childhood. Not to mention each set of 3 Octopus cards (plus a key chain) isn't all that expensive ($105 HKD per set) and it's a collector's item...

Any opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment