Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ups, downs and homesickness...

I didn't blog yesterday despite the fact that I didn't have homework because I was tired and finally had a chance to go to bed before midnight and Hermes, my laptop, is resting at the moment. In any case, that's not much of a loss seeing that today and yesterday were pretty much the same. Wake up, class, dinner in Shatin, lesson review and sleep. I think I'll go to Festival Walk today. It's a shopping mall with a skating rink. Maybe I'll buy some socks and go skating... it might remind of home... not really, considering I didn't have time to go skating last winter.

For the past few days I've been missing home. I'm really starting to miss everyone back in Canada (and U.S. if you're in the U.S.) and all of our laughs and insanity. I don't think there's enough randomness in my life here because I've been finding myself in a state where I just want to burst out in song during class or while I'm waiting for the bus. I just added $100 HK today to my sim card thinking that I had very little money left, but it turns out that I had only used half of my sim card. I guess I'll be calling a few of you soon if you don't mind. Anyways, the bus down the hill will be here soon and I should be ready to catch it.

Tomorrow will be more interesting as I embark on an adventure with my class and teacher into the depths of Hong Kong on a field trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment